Mix up your workout routine with the Valor Fitness Medicine Balls! These straightforward yet functional exercise balls are easy to use and have a place in any home, garage, or commercial gym!
- SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE- Using a med ball is one of the most effective ways to tone and build core strength! Use this weight ball for a safe, simple, and effective core and ab workout! 6 lb med ball has a 9" diameter for a great workout with limited space!
- SWEAT RESISTANT TEXTURED SURFACE- This medicine ball features a non-slip rubber, textured pattern finish for superior grip! No need for chalk or weight lifting gloves for an efficient home workout with this handheld exercise ball.
- VERSATILE CORE TRAINER- Great tool for balance, coordination, and strength exercise! Use the weighted exercise ball for Russian twists, mountain climbers, push ups, and numerous other core workouts! Use with RX-T2 Med Ball Trampoline (sold separately).
- PERFECT FOR ALL USERS- Offers excellent functionality for the novice, fitness professional, and the like! Use our exercise balls as an alternative to free weights to develop a strong core, build muscle, and get a challenging total body workout!
- HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR WORKOUT BALL- Our medicine balls are constructed with a dense, durable, professional-grade rubber to ensure it will withstand your most rigorous workout! Note: NOT meant to be used as a slam ball.
Multiple Sizes Available
Available as low as 3 pounds up to 25 pounds, find the right sized med ball just for you! Each of these weighted exercise balls is color-coded to easily identify the weight you need, with clear, bold white font to indicate the size.
- 3 lb - yellow
- 6 lb - green
- 9 lb - orange
- 12 lb - red
- 15 lb - purple
- 20 lb - blue
- 25 lb - gray